The Tamarack Model - Wood Burning Heating Stoves
If you are looking for big performance in a smaller stove, look no further than the Kuma Tamarack. It will heat residential or manufactured homes up to 1700 square feet. Designed as a combination Radiant/Convection stove, the Tamarack is able to deliver clean, whole house warmth at an affordable price. Available with Pedestal and ash pan, or legs.
The Kuma Tamarack is capable of heating spaces up to 1700 sq. ft. This stove is affordably priced, but a solid performer. It features non-catalytic technology with a single air control and a good burn time for a small stove. Residential and manufactured home approved.
- Model Number: K-TAM
- Wood Length: 16"
- Firebox Size: 1.7 Ft3
- Burn Time: 9 Hr.
- Efficiency: 79%
- Heating Capacity: 1700 Ft2
- Width: 23.75"
w/Legs 30.25" or
- Depth: 21.5"
- Weight: 350lbs
- Ash Pan Option - Pedestal Model Only
- Combustion System - Non-Catalytic Technology
- E.P.A Certified - Also Meets Washington State Standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Yes
- Optional Blower - Rear mount design
- Outside Air Ready
- Qualifies for tax credit - Yes
- Self-cleaning Glass